Phew! Thank god it's finally friday....
Have been receiving a few complaints from the parents this whole week.
So I'm a bit stress out by the end of week.
Blame on the naughty kids not me...haha...they have been giving me troubles all this while.
But anyway, they are just kids!
Starting July, my school will be changing its management...
As in the name of school, director, principal and a total new programme.
The new director has appointed me as a senior head teacher....which I don't know why...
Which means more responsibities, more workload, more parents to handle (this sucks)
But so far, I find my director to be a little impatient but more open-minded and understanding than the previous one.
She had been driving me home a few times just to share the company secrets as well as her success of her business....
Woah ni lah semangat businesswoman....She's FILTHY RICH! She has a few education centres, food marketing business and other big projects to handle.....
Fuyoh! ni lah kaum cina....very ambitious but never give up...
No offence for the malays....but kind of true though.
As for my social life....sigh....I feel like Im a married woman liao...
Spend the whole week at home.....Do you know how 'sian' is that?
I have limited friends but sadly thay have their own commitments and usually will be busy during weekends....sigh sigh sigh...
I really need a break...away from this island...
So Im waiting for Raudhah for the trip...
But Im stiil not sure when to go...
Next month perhaps? hmm...maybe plan something for my birthday.....
Talking bout the month of August, makes me remind of the past sad moments in my life....
Oh! What a month to celebrate my birthday...
I can't believe that its been one year I remain single.
WoW! long enough to make a baby...hahaha
hmmm....so thinking that Im happy this way?
No comments.....but what I want to let out here is that...........
"Pintu hatiku sudah pon tertutup"
Period.